Trails, trails, oh how I have missed you. With your ankle-twisting holes, butt and calf blasting and lung exploding hills, you are so much better than asphalt. Even the big cats who cross the path and cause my heart to race are worth glorious hours with you. The last two days caused me to yearn for spring so that I can spend more time with you.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Journey to motherhood: miscarriage and infertility September 25, 2017
- Running through pregnancy September 16, 2017
- Hiking Violet Crown Trail January 29, 2017
- Dirt Trails & Pony Tails 8K Race Report November 14, 2016
- Tejas Trails Paleface 5K Race Report November 2, 2016