Tonight I intended on finally writing my race report for the Into the Wild 21K I did last weekend. However, the news of Micah True (“Caballo” from Born to Run) just broke and my race report can wait. For those of you who have not read Born to Run, get a copy and read it and then share it with others. While I never had the pleasure of meeting Micah, he was one of my inspirations and I am sure many other trail runners and others outside of the sport would say the same. While the details have not been released, I can only hope that it was natural causes and that he passed doing what he loved – running trails. RIP Micah True – your legend will live on and you will continue to inspire people.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Journey to motherhood: miscarriage and infertility September 25, 2017
- Running through pregnancy September 16, 2017
- Hiking Violet Crown Trail January 29, 2017
- Dirt Trails & Pony Tails 8K Race Report November 14, 2016
- Tejas Trails Paleface 5K Race Report November 2, 2016