I took a long hiatus from blogging this year; work occupied more of my week than normal and running has been erratic. Since my last post, I ran only two races – Leona Divide 50K and Freedom Run at the Ranch 10k. Yes, that is right – a whopping two races. Both went well and I loved toeing the line and pushing myself. That is why I love running and missed it dearly this year; it propels me past physical limits and places me in the midst of incredible people.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Journey to motherhood: miscarriage and infertility September 25, 2017
- Running through pregnancy September 16, 2017
- Hiking Violet Crown Trail January 29, 2017
- Dirt Trails & Pony Tails 8K Race Report November 14, 2016
- Tejas Trails Paleface 5K Race Report November 2, 2016